Firefly are proud to be an official supplier for Victron Inverters. Both Victron and Firefly inverters give you a range of options from being completely self-sufficient with our off grid system to having the best of both worlds by using our grid tie systems. Manufactured in one of the most recognized ISO14001 accredited state of the art inverter assembly lines, each inverter is systematically tested with specialised equipment and must have passed the highest rated strict quality control tests ensuring you total piece of mind. Our inverters are tested and proven to have efficiency rates of up to 98%. They are pure sine wave inverters that meet the Eskom and South African requirements. Firefly inverters are highly rated as well as the most cost effective inverters in the South African market.
Lets look at how inverter and the systems around it can save money
- With the rising costs of electricity connecting an inverter to solar PV will generate electricity at no cost other than the initial fee, giving you a genuine return on investment.
- If you are a business then a backup solution is always critical in case your electricity supply goes down. Ask yourself how much money does it cost your business to be down 2-4 hours.
- Investing in the right system will benefit you in the long run making sure your solar Yield is getting its maximum.
- Never mind saving money, if you are a parent how important is it to keep the lights on to make sure your children can read or lets be honest watch TV at night.
- Your security, the ability to charge your cell phones to keep communication or internet is also a priority.
- Circulation Pumps
- Gas Appliances
- Heat Pumps
- LED Lights
- Solar Power
- Solar Water Heating